Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Everything looks big when you're 3 feet tall!

If you've ever seen me, you'd probably guess that my dainties aren't so very dainty, and indeed are big enough to actually need folding. (If you've actually thought about it, ummmmm... ew. Stop thinking about my underwear. That's icky.) So it should come as no surprise to me that my children notice the amount of fabric it takes to sew together a pair of knickers for their mother.

While folding *ahem* laundry the other day, Mary-Beth stopped by the couch and stood there watching me. After a minute or so:

"Wwwwwooooowwwww. You. have really. big. panties."

"Yep." I mean really, what else is there to say?

Mary-Beth threw her arms open wide and said, "Yeah. I have a yittle bottom and you have a biiiiiiiiiiiig bottom."

Thanks, kid.  Am-scray.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

oh friend, that is just too, too funny. I happen to YOVE big bottoms ;) And next time she says it, tell her it's not as big as Mrs. Snyder's belly ;)

KimandJami said...

Who the heck made kids so brutally honest anyway? Hahaha! If it makes you feel any better this was my conversation with my 4 yr old not to long ago:

Me:Is Mommy fat?
Z: No
Me:It's ok you can tell me if I am...I won't feel bad.
Z: Well just a LITTLE fat.

Anonymous said...

start wearing a thong, babe. vary leetle fabric involved.

Related Posts with Thumbnails