Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Can there be any other opinion on the subject?!

One of my favorite lines from Pride & Prejudice, only because my fake British accent sounds really cool when I say it.

I don't know if you've ever heard of The Illuminati. They're the extreme lunatic fringe, in my humble opinion. I don't much like Wikipedia either, since anyone can go in and edit the information you find, but in this instance they're right on the money.

That's why I was so shocked to discover that I actually agree with something The Illuminati has to say. My friend Zanna forwarded this YouTube video to me and I'm so thankful she did. I've never been more sure of what's wrong and what's right than I am right now.

Broad brush I'm painting with, I know. But seriously. Watch the video (preferably with no children in the room) and then let me ask you: Can there be any other opinion on the subject?

2 comments:

Castle Diaries said...

Wasn't that heart-breaking, and eye-opening! There is another one of "the messiah" (sorry, Rush-ism) mocking the Bible, I think by the same group. Scary.

Anonymous said...

I have been fighting with people on Cafe Mom about Obama and his twisted support of ifanticide for months!!! This video is sooooo sickening!
****Shrug**** Why don't people love Alan Keyes as much as me???

Related Posts with Thumbnails